Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Math is Fun!

I don't think that I ever smiled that big while doing math in "school".
THIS face, on the otherhand, is probably closer to how I felt doing math in public school.


Abraham says that he loves math, but approaches it seriously because he wants to get it done as quickly as possible. The sooner he gets his schoolwork completed, then sooner he can play or read "Hank the Cowdog" (his current series of choice....I must admit, it is pretty funny!).
Also, afters years of tears (LOL I'm a poet), Elijah is truly enjoying math this year. It is like the light bulb just went on in his head and now it all makes sense. AMEN!

2 comments:

  1. Hang the Cowdog... even now this is one of my guilty pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. I think that second one has Angie written all over it. :)

    ReplyDelete