Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Christmas Carol





Here are our 3 theater stars in costume. Beginning the day after Thanksgiving and continueing on until the 20 of December they will be giving performances of the Oklahoma version of "A Christmas Carol" titled "A Territorial Christmas". Lucas even had a positive review for his portrayal of Tiny Tim in the Daily Oklahoman. After so many showings I thought they would begin to tire of it, but no, they are going strong. It is just another example of the Lord providing us with something that we can do as a family, just like we love!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your budding thespians! I teach A Christmas Carol every year. It always surprises me when some of my students expect to read about Mickey Mouse! Oh well. I keep trying:) I just wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year and invite you to join me each week for Crock Pot Wednesday. I hope you can make it this week. Mister Linky will be up by Tuesday evening.

    ReplyDelete