Thursday, June 4, 2009

We have a nest!

Well, Chris will be signing the lease for our rental tomorrow morning. It is a 2 bedroom white farm house with very large yard (makes my old large look tiny). While this was not what we had intended (renting not buying, in Crescent not the college town) it is just lovely. The rent money goes to support a missionary in the Phillipines (you just don't get cooler than that!). The lady showing us the house is the homeschool co-op coordinator for the area and is a Christian mama of 9.

We just need a refrigerator and washer (I can line dry). Please pray for those things! =)

Also, Chris found a work car yesterday for only 1200 bucks! It is even cute. God is great!

I am super busy trying to get things arranged before Chris leaves for Tenneesee. Garage sales here I come!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Angie, I am really excited for you! God is working out all these little details for you...is it not fun when you can see it happening? We miss you around these parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! I hope the feathering of the nest goes well!
    We got S is for Sooner, an Oklahoma Alphabet, out from the library so we're going to learn a bit about where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is wonderful! Praise God!


    Miss you all,

    Natalie P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love seeing God answering prayers. That is great. I am happy to hear that things are working out well.

    Missing you,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!! You finally got a place! I'm happy that you get to start setting up and settle in. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWW!! Sounds great! So happy that God is giving you comfort in this transition! It's good to be busy, too, isn't it? even though you are exhausted, I'm sure..
    We miss you bunches- Tell the boys their friends in Eugene are thinking of them:)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Carrerras....
    I just love reading all your updates, Angie. When settled in more, please send those of us who still use the postal service your new address...by e-mail if you would rather. Cyan...??? A Cousin...Elijah looks content with his "friend" and of couse, all the kids photos are wonderful. We are off to Bishop, CA next weekend for the memorial service for Mike's Dad...90 degrees...oh boy....Barb's idea of heaven on earth. Love and Kisses to all.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Angie, good to see you guys are settling in okay. Send me not when you get a chance! I miss you. :)

    ReplyDelete