Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our New Home

Ok, so this is not the greatest picture, but my camera is being snarky. And, yes, technically this is mostly a picture of my garage and small silo, but there is the side of the house there....stop being so picky! As you can see it is a country house in all its country-ish glory. Can you tell I adore it? I tell you all, if I could buy this house, I would.

I wish I had more time to post but presently I am preparing to go visit Missouri. My dear Chris is there being trained on all things tax and he invited us up for the holiday weekend. It might be more accurate to say that "invited" was probably closer to "prodded" because this will be my first road trip alone with the boys. In fact, it is my first road trip without Chris or my mother, as I have never gone a road trip with anyone else and certainly not alone (something might try to eat me...zombies as they are and the such, lol). Can you tell I need prayer?

SO, with lovely ladies here admonishing me to be brave but careful, I will be off bright and early Thursday. I miss you all!

7 comments:

  1. Neato house!! I'm so glad you like it! And so happy you already sound like you are surrounded with the fellowship of some good ladies...:)
    We miss you all!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found a place! Hope your travels go smoothly:)

    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the house! I wish I could see it.

    We'll be praying for your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the house!! Trees around a house are always a plus!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the house. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of it when your camera is acting a little less snarky (such and Angie word).

    Safe travels. Once you've successfully completed your first solo adult road trip, nothing will be able to stop you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure, Ang, it's your house. It looks like a drive by shot at dusk of a random house! lol ;)

    I'm glad you had a great time with your hubby over the 4th. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ang! Glad you like your house. The girls are still talking about you. Vicky, I thinks, wishs you would of caught her before you left. She still isn't sure if you were going to tickle her or spank her. lol Tell that man of yours I'm missing you not having the laptop! :P

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete