Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sometimes Your Waitress Cannot Be Trusted

Hello All! I am writing from Laramie, Wyoming this evening. I did not get a chance to blog last night. I was way too tired. But, I am sure you are wondering about the title to this entry.

Well, we stopped for lunch in this little restauraunt. Naturally, our waitress was on probation merely awaiting the chance to run over a woman who had betrayed her. I overheard this on my way to the salad bar. I'm glad we tip well. =)

O, I didn't get a chance to tell you all about the road signs in Idaho just before Utah. We were WAY into the wilderness, just outside a town called Snowville (No snow..thank goodness). Chris and I started laughing as we read the street signs along the highway. "Hot Springs Ahead, Beware of Alligators!" ALLIGATORS? Remember we are in the middle of no where, outside of a town with snow in its name. LOL, I can't make up things this funny.

Still, all is well with our traverse across our nation. Thank you all for your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Now that is funny. Wish I could hear the version in person, because I know I would be laughing even harder.

    Prayers continue for tomorrow.

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is why I love, love, love road trips! There are always funny stories. Kind of makes the smack-a-thons worth it!

    Wyoming is so pretty. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete