Friday, January 23, 2009

BigButt-Be-Gone

Wouldn't it be great if there was a product that would actually do that??? Alas, hardwork ahoy, it is that time after my pregnancy where excuses have lost their plausibility and I must return to the weightloss battle front. (One must watch out for cookie bombs and french fry artillery rounds!)

I am armed for the battle with pre-portioned freezer meals (why,O why can we not eat all we want???). I will be exercising (mmmm...my favorite, sweat is icky). And I (knowing myself) have decided to announce the terrible event.

9 comments:

  1. Need an accountability partner?? (Besides the millions of other who read your blog, of course.)Let's Talk..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Jen, I would love an accountability partner!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to school with a girl that would never admit to sweating. She would say, "I don't sweat, I GLISTEN!" Still cracks me up. Anyway, sweat doesn't seem as icky anymore. :)

    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You're welcome to come over once or twice a week to do weights on our bowflex!! I can be as nice or as tough as you'd like......hehehe. No, seriously, I mean it. I wanna help! Sweat as much as you want.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just want to be Jillian, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! But the gym is fun! If I lived in Eugene I would totally go work out with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I do adore Jillian, BUT my "gym" is always open for you. I could just sit in the house and let you be out there by yourself, if you'd like. The invitation is always open...........:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA! I found you Angie! I got a tip from Natalie and enjoyed checking out your online digs....
    Love the color on your blog!
    btw, I also hate to sweat...I like to "glow" but not drip!
    See you tommorrow at church, Lord willing.

    Lisa P.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, do you blog too?

    Angie

    Heather....what fun would it be if you weren't in there yapping at me?

    ReplyDelete