Friday, January 9, 2009

Just how many......? I have 4 boys; Elijah (Lija) 9, Abraham 7, Lucas 4, and Benaiah 4 mths. I have a yellow lab (technically he belongs to Lija), 2 cats (Chris' idea), a turtle (Abe's pride and joy), and tadpole (again....Abe's). Lucas has said that he would like an alligator. He thinks we can keep it in the bathtub. This from the boy who loves baths. Which proves my point, boys rarely think out their master plans, at least at this point.

There was also a hamster who escaped his cage and became (I assume) a cat snack and rabbit who now is filling his days being a stud bunny for a rabbitry (I am sure he is much happier in his new occupation then being my composting manure producer). O, yes, Chris was the purchaser of both of these animals as well. I made the mistake of being sick and falling asleep on the couch. Never fall asleep in a house full of boys and a man who thinks that he may be a new Noah and that our house is a 900 sqft ark.

No comments:

Post a Comment